Ready-made to change the way you buy
Non-domestic water supply was deregulated in Scotland in 2008, encouraging an increase in suppliers, driving costs down and adding value for business. As England follows this spring, the true benefits of deregulation will only emerge with full and active engagement from suppliers and users.
Open Energy Market was built to respond to deficiencies in the brokerage model by combining technology and expertise. That means we are ready-made to help utility buyers make the most of water deregulation – putting more suppliers in front of customers and maximising savings with our unique procurement solution.
- A new route to water procurement
- A secure online platform that gives you instant water reporting
- Live supplier tenders that increase competition and maximise savings
- Ground-breaking technology backed by industry expertise
- A simple interface that give you instant access and insight
- Manage and report on multiple contracts and sites
- Account management support throughout the process
- Historic and continuous water bill validation to ensure accuracy
- Target cost savings for your business
- Benefit from transparency and use real-time information on your contract
- Make an informed energy choice from multiple suppliers
- Kick-start effective energy management strategies through our technology
- Benefit the environment by reducing your water wastage
- Help drive industry differentiation and benefit from the innovation.
- Keep you contract details in one secure place
- Avoid estimated rates by monitoring through AMRs
Find out more about Open Water Market
We're not affiliated with Open Water, Ofwat or the 'Water Services Regulation Authority. For impartial advice on the competitive business retail water market visit open-water.org.uk
Start the process now for FREE
No commitment, no hidden charges
If you'd like to get the ball rolling on finding your new water supplier, using the automated sytem that saves you time and drives down prices, just complete the bill details on the left.
All we need is your current contract end date, annual water spend and upload a current water bill and we'll start the process for you with no commitment.
We'll set you up on our unique platform and unlock the benefits of our open market immediately - from reporting to tendering to securing a new supplier.